Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

While my Valentine monsters are snoozing I thought I would take a break to share some Valentine pictures with you all. We had a busy morning filled with a lovely (but looong) bubble bath for Miss Mallory followed up by nail painting and her favorite snack, strawberries. She eats them so much she constantly smells like strawberries. She has become our real life Strawberry Shortcake. After lunch we went for a walk, which now almost always means a bike ride to Mallory. I plop Nolan in the carrier and we walk alongside her; him kicking and wiggling from excitement while I dodge his punches near my face. It's no wonder why I get so many bruises. No exciting plans for this evening other than just being together as a family. I'm on strike from cooking dinner though so we will likely be going out since Jody doesn't proclaim to cook. And if Mallory has her way, the evening will end with some sort of dessert - can't argue with that!




For part of Jody's gift I surprised him with some pictures of myself and the kids. My friend Megan is branching out into photography and she was running a little Valentine special that I decided to take advantage of. Plus it was nice to get to be in the photos this time since I'm usually the one taking the photos. Here are a few on my favorites that she took:



1 comment:

  1. Very nice photos Jackie, what a great surprise for Jody...it is also good to see you in the photos for a change! i see peanut is sitting up...he will be crawling like tomorrow? xoxo

    ReplyDelete