Monday, March 10, 2014

And He's Off

Little man had been somewhat crawling for the past week or so - like he knew how to crawl but just didn't want to put all the effort into doing so. Well that story changed as of this morning. I put him down in Mallory's room to play with some toys while I tended to some laundry, and before I knew it he was coming up on my heels. So of course I started walking around presenting different things for him to go after, and he'd crawl right over with no hesitation. He definitely crawls faster upstairs on the carpet, but he's still not shy to do so on the Pergo downstairs. He just doesn't go on his knees as much, sticking his butt up in the air.

It's nice that he's more mobile making him less dependent on me, yet this brings on a whole new set of issues and situations I didn't have before. I love seeing him grow and learn new things, and I feel like he's doing it at a crazy, rapid speed. He's trying to keep up with big sis and he's doing a good job at it. But crawling before seven months, really?! You can slow down a tish dude!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks Jac~ That was very special. We can't wait to come over and see for our selves. xo

    ReplyDelete