Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Visit to McKinley Park

Last Thursday, the kids and I met up with my friend, Julie, and her son, Dylan, for a lovely play date to McKinley Park. It was bustling with kiddos galore and we were all having a great time playing on the cool, new equipment. After expending our energy on the playground we took a stroll over to the pond to watch the geese and ducks - Nolan loved just sitting in the grass, taking it all in. We weren't able to keep the kids' attention long enough to make it over to the acclaimed Rose Garden. I passed by it on the way to the freeway when we left for home, and the peeks that I managed to squeeze in made me want to turn the car around and go back. We'll have to just plan another get together soon and start at the Garden first this time.














1 comment:

  1. Fun day at a great park...those kids are so healthy and happy, what a Blessing! Thank you Jackie for loving them so much....Mom

    ReplyDelete