Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hanging with Dad

While I was forced to work last Saturday, Jody and Mallory got to spend some one-on-one time together. They went to the Folsom Zoo, the grocery store, swimming at the pool, and even took Leo over to the dog park. It was a great bonding opportunity for the both of them; some good daddy/daughter quality time. Before I left that morning, I told Jody that the only rule I had was for him to use the camera on their adventures. Here are some pictures of Mallory hanging with dad.






2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures jody! Great blessing to have one on one with your kiddo! My favorite picture is Mallory with her head inside one of the animals! But could not figure out what animal was that suppose to be? Miss you 3, see you soon! I want my little muffin time too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! They say that girls tend to marry guys like their father. Jackie, I think Jody's going to be a great dad just like Ken!

    ReplyDelete