Sunday, August 21, 2011

Heart Her

Mallory has been SO much fun lately. She is a walking machine now and pretty much does hot laps anywhere she has the room to do it. It's not her sole mode of transportation but she practices more and more each day. She has already upgraded to the next class at church because she's mowing down the younger babies; oops. Most times she doesn't even look to see what's in her path, she just walks right through or over it. She let me sleep the whole night the past two nights now and I finally feel like I caught up on the lack of sleep I had been getting. I think those teeth sprouting out of her gums more has helped. We had a great weekend, and both Jody and I had multiple moments where we thought to ourselves or out loud, "I heart her!"






3 comments:

  1. Love those expressions! And those precious blue eyes, this Sugar Bear gets prettier every day, cute little romper Mallory...xoxoxo Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those pearly white teeth! And that gorgeous smile!! Now we understand how important it is to live close to your family so you can see them more often. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy she changes with each picture! Her face is changing again! She is growing up too quickly for me! I can't wait to her her sing and hum again!!!! She is such a joy! We love you muffin~

    ReplyDelete