Sunday, November 20, 2011

One Year Photos

I had the lovely and talented Katie of Platinum Photography take Mallory's one year photos and of course the pictures came out fabulous! Katie had me meet her in a new spot for me - old town Roseville - and I love the variety of backdrops we had to work with. Though the pictures were taken in the middle of October, it was still pretty warm that day. Here are some of my favorites, and to see all of them go to my Shutterfly Share Site. Only two things I wish had been different: Jody were with us so we could've gotten family shots, and that I would've known the new shirt I had just purchased showed my stupid bra staps. Guess we'll have to schedule another photo session soon; darn!














3 comments:

  1. She is her own special person like no other!!!!!! Still think she has the beautiful baby blues! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her!!! I just love our shoots- looking forward to many more Jenkins babies to come, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiles, mischief in those blue eyes, and just plain CUTE! Christmas times 'a' coming....Love, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete