Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Ponytail

I'm going to pretend that it hasn't been almost two weeks since the last time I posted. And I do have some back-posting to do but it'll have to continue to wait a little while longer. Things have just been crazy and I've been wrapped up in other things which has made me too tired to post when I actually have the time to do it. So part of it is my laziness, and part of it is life just being too busy right now. Anywho....

How adorable does Mallory look with her first ponytail!?! She is such a cutie - and yes I'm biased but it's confirmed when complete strangers comment on it as well!



5 comments:

  1. We love it! Mamaw & Papa Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing up too fast for Nama and Papa! She is really changing! She is so beautiful with her new do!!!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those blue eyes. You're welcome!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete