Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Total Buds

Mallory has become a super daddy's girl as of late. It's so adorable to see them together, especially when she specifically requests his presence. They're total buds right now. When I start to feel jealous, I tell myself that it's probably because he's the guy who folds to her wishes. Not all the time, but more than me. He's also the one who has been bribing her with cookies when we have to give her the medicine she's on right now; even if it means that the promised cookie is right before bed time and after we already brushed our teeth. I have to smile though, cuz I have my 'fold moments' with monster too. That's the fun part of being a parent.



2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the moment Mama! The pictures make my heart pidder-patter! I am proud of the parents Monster is BLESSED to have! Do'n a great job mama and daddy! Love you all~ wish with all my heart i could dome for a visit. Bummer, but looking forward to Oct. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. God had a beautiful plan: being a parent...enjoy her while she is small Jody, they are SO precious before they go to public school and "don't need you anymore"!!! Love you all, you are so good as a team...Mamaw

    ReplyDelete