Sunday, February 10, 2013

Exciting Announcement!

Mallory won't be an only child much longer. Baby #2 is due sometime around August 25, which makes me 12 weeks today. We are very excited to be expanding our family with another little monster to keep us on our toes, and are pretty impartial to whichever sex baby turns out to be. I'm eager to find out though and hope that this baby cooperates better than Mallory did when we went in for our 20 week appointment.

Me being pregnant is the largest reason that I have been M.I.A. on the blog-front. I received a positive pregnancy test December 15 and within a week, the morning sickness had set in. To say it has been rough feels like an understatement. I had a little bit of morning sickness with Mallory, but this time it is sooooo much worse. Like 'I want to hide in the corner until it goes away' kind of worse. However, I've recently noticed it's starting to not be as intense so I'm hopeful it's on the way out. I'm still really tired and wish I could take a nap every single day; I almost fell asleep at my desk the other day when I closed my eyes for a second. I've just been a hot mess during this first trimester so let's just pray that with the second trimester comes the fun times that I loved about being pregnant with Mallory. Oh, and my belly is already showing so it's a good thing I wasn't trying to keep this a secret much longer. Here we go!



3 comments:

  1. Nama and Papa are so happy and ready to get our butts down there to be where the party is happening! We pray for you Jac every morning, we know that you have been a great trooper! You are a wonderful Mama, and your children are very Blessed to have you! God plans are perfect! We love you Sweetheart! Hang in there, we will are thankful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute this is! Mamaw & Papa are excited to help spoil another little Jenkins monster...we bet this one is mellow and kick back. We pray your yucky feeling will expire as well, very soon! Love, Mamaw & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, you are so creative! Kaylee and I were so tickled at seeing your post. We can't wait for another kiddo!

    ReplyDelete