Saturday, May 1, 2010

What's the Big Idea?

Before deciding to take the plunge into the blogging world, I asked myself over and over, "What would you write about that people would want to read?" And after months of not really being able to come up with a better answer than, "I don't know," I decided that when it comes to blogging, you don't really need a big idea in order to write. As Blogger puts it, "Your blog is whatever you want it to be." So I'm taking that advice and just letting this blog be whatever I make it in to be. Of course, being the planner that I am I do still have ideas of what I hope to turn my blog in to, but because this whole blogging world is still new to me I'm going to start out with small, "whatever" ideas.

For now, I'm going to use The Jenkins Chronicle as a news source for family and friends who want to catch up on what our little family is up to. I promise to make it interesting (because boring stories aren't fun to read), update it frequently (more than once a week), and post photos to go along with posts (because everyone likes pictures). So, welcome to The Jenkins Chronicle where you can learn a little bit more about who we are, what we do, and how we live our day to day!

No comments:

Post a Comment