Monday, June 7, 2010

Is It Tomorrow Yet?!

While I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend and wished it didn't have to end so quickly, I can't stop thinking about how badly I want it to be tomorrow. I have an appointment with Western Career College - thanks to the advice from some Facebook friends - tomorrow at 1:30pm to try and figure out baby's sex since he/she wasn't cooperating the first time around.

Since the technicians at Western Career College are not doctors, the only thing that they are allowed to tell people is the gender of the baby, which works out perfectly since that's all the information that I'm looking for at this appointment. Another silver lining about this appointment is that it is free. My insurance won't pay for another ultrasound unless the doctor orders one and I guess figuring out what gender my baby is isn't important in their eyes - what do they know. The downside to going to a vocational school to get an ultrasound is they don't print out pictures for you to take home as souvenirs, but they said I can bring in a VHS to record it. I'll have to convert it to a DVD on my own since I haven't owned a VCR in years. But I'm not complaining because I'm too excited that tomorrow I will know whether it's a boy or a girl!


Unfortunately because the appointment is during the middle of the day on a work day, Jody isn't able to come with me. Of course he'll be waiting by the phone for my call as soon as I know as he's just as excited as I am to find out. When we woke up this past Saturday morning, he told me that he had a dream that instead of me telling him the sex of the baby I just told him the name - as we now have officially decided on a boy name and a girl name. So we've decided that I will be playing out his dream when I call him
tomorrow and give him our baby's name.

Is it tomorrow yet?
!

No comments:

Post a Comment