Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Smarty Pants

Though we've had it since receiving it at my baby shower, we pulled out the Baby Einstein Gym earlier this week for Mallory to have something else in the house to entertain her. We put it in her room since there's carpet up there so it's softer for her to lay on. It's also starting to get pretty crowded with baby items down in the family room and I don't feel like tripping over more things. She definitely loves the flashing lights and music and becomes fixed on them for awhile. She'll look around at the other items hanging from the bars but doesn't like them as much yet. It's fun to see her smile, talk and move around having a good old time. Unfortunately she's still young enough that she gets bored with it quickly, but the more we put her on it the more she likes it. I'm expecting based on the Einstein name of the product that our baby grows up to be a smarty pants; if not I'll be thoroughly disappointed and feel like I got jipped. :P

1 comment:

  1. She looks like she is enjoying herself. Happy Thank Giving My Miss Mallory! Did you receive your card? xo

    ReplyDelete