Friday, January 20, 2012

Crabby Monster

Mallory had her 15 month check up this morning and she is one healthy, little girl. She's 25.6 lbs. (90th percentile) and 31.75 in. (80th percentile); still my short and stout teapot.

Aunt Jamie bought Mallory a t-shirt from Seattle that has a crab on it and says, "I'm a little crabby!" How fitting that after I put her in it this morning, she was cranky and whiny as we were getting ready to go to the doctor's. And then once the shots came, she was WAY crabby. Love my little crabby monster.






4 comments:

  1. Poor little girl. It's always hard as a parent to see the little ones get shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be crabby too, poor little monster. :) I bought the t-shirt at the crab pot. I gave it to Jamie to give to Miss Crabby! I am short and stout too. I pray she does not grow up with Nama's figure, (Sponge Bob). xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry little monster, Mamaw wants to hold you and make it better. I LOVE the shirt...how appropriate for Mallory's "attitude times"! The good news is she is not gaining wait as fast as she is getting taller, she is truly a happy healthy baby...and smart as a whip. Thank you Jesus.Love, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, I realized I spelled weight wrong...but my ???? is this...what do the percentiles represent? They did not gauge babaies on that when you were little? Mom

    ReplyDelete