Thursday, January 26, 2012

Who Wore It Better?

I'm jealous of my husband. I want Mallory to look like a mini-ME, not a mini-HIM. Don't get me wrong I think my daughter is adorable, but I truly look forward to the day that she looks a little bit more like me. You know, so when people see us together they say, "She looks just like you!" I could probably hand Mallory over to any blonde hair, blue-eyed girl and she would look more like my daughter's mom than I do. I know that she'll transform eventually, so until then I'll make her my twin by coordinating our outfits. Who wore it better?

6 comments:

  1. You both look beautiful in your blue & black, i like this idea...Yes, she will eventually look like BOTH of you, count on it! Jackie, you looked more like your dad until you were in elementary school, so I understand. But you had the same hair & eyes as me, so the blonde & blue is harder! I love my pretty girls so much...Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm partial to plaid so I'm going with MJ on this one. But you are both fashionista's in my book. Work it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea. You're having fun being a mommy. That's how it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wait. :) Rya looked just like Garyn until she was 18 months. Now she is totally my mini me. Be patient. Love your matching outfits. Very cute! Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this new blog look!
    Mallory will go back and forth as she grows. I see my father and grandfather in the adult Jody now. As a youth he looked more like the Jenkins side of the family tree. I see the Burton eyes with both Miss Mallory and Jody. The Burton family came in from Wales. They were Irish through and through! Might be Miss Monster has that Irish showing up now and then? xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wait... The "she looks just like..." thing will go back and forth between you and Jody several times over the years! Personally, we think she's looks like both of you combined!

    Love you all!
    Grandpa & Sittee Sue

    ReplyDelete