Monday, January 2, 2012

Big, Little Girl

Mallory is LOVING the climber house that auntie Sasha gifted her. She explores every little area with a curiosity that only children have; peeking her head and arms through the holes, opening and closing the door, making sure to bend down when walking in as not to bump her head, lifting her leg up to the deck to get to the slide (she still needs a boost up though), holding on to the top and jumping up and down with excitement, pulling herself down the slide. Such a big, little girl we have now; she makes me smile a million times a day, I swear.










3 comments:

  1. Wow. What a difference a few months makes. I can't believe how well she is walking now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this Mallory?! Oh, the wonderment of children...great gift Sasha! Love, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy......has she has grown! Talking, forts, kitchen. I love how Leo Buds stands by hoping to be invited to play. Thanks for this blog and the videos. I know you both are very busy people. I love to watch her. I miss not having the time, or health to make a differance in her life as I had planed. God has His plan and I just need to keep my pantyhose on!
    Thanks to Shasa for the loving gift to Miss Mallory! She has been wonderful to our family. Love and miss you all! Mama

    ReplyDelete