Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Big Kid Shoes

As far as I'm concerned, Mallory is no longer a baby. She is fully a toddler. And looking at these pictures of my little monster in her big kid shoes is even more proof. While these shoes aren't very functional for Mallory - they don't stay on her feet very well - they totally make her look like such a big girl.

On Monday evening, before the rain moved in, I put Mallory in the Bob and took her four-wheeling while I ran on some of the dirt trails that lead off of the main running trail. And boy did she have a BLAST. I can imagine that it probably felt a bit like a roller coaster to her as we soared up and down the hills, around the winding turns, and over the bumpy path. She was laughing so hard, and so was I. This time change may have thrown off Mallory's sleeping schedule a bit, but having the extra daylight after work means extra play time outside for Mallory. And she seems to be okay with that.

Her new obsession: Kix cereal






5 comments:

  1. Great pictures as usual. Thanks for sharing. I agree that Mallory is now a toddler. I realized that last month during our visit. She was such a big girl (and growing so fast).

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a big girl! Grateful for the time We had with her, I bet she is going to change at a faster rate now that she is understanding that her world is expanding daily? How fun it will be for you and Jody! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Above comment posted by Nama. She inadvertently must have typed in Ted's name. She said he hadn't had her morning coffee yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great pics Jackie, I love the one of her standing behind the Bob...you and Jody have one beautiful little girl, makes your heart just puff up, huh? I know, I've been there...I love all of you, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to mention how cute those shoes are, Mamaw needs some too!

    ReplyDelete