Thursday, April 5, 2012

Photo a Day April

I'm going to start a new project for the month; photo a day April. I initially got the idea to join in on this fun adventure last month when I was reading another blog I follow and saw all her fun pictures each day. At first I didn't know what it was about and figured she was just posting random photos, but then I ran into the actual instructions and realized that there really was a methodical order to the photo madness.

Now I claim to be no professional photographer by any means. I don't even have a real camera - and by "real" I mean I don't have an SLR which to me signifies a real photographer's camera (and one that I hope to own one day). But even with my Sony digital camera I can still partake in the fun. I'm a little tardy though considering today is the fifth so I'll have to play catch up to the days that I missed. I'll be posting my progress in the sidebar of my blog instead of creating new posts for each one. This way all the pictures can be grouped together for the entire month, with the most recent one at the top.

1 comment:

  1. I know how much you enjoy taking pictures, and you are GOOD at it! Ted is always saying that you are the only one in the family that can take a decent picture.
    Maybe one of these days we can ALL throw into the hat for you to get the camera you have in mind!!!!!
    Thank you for the time on Skype with Miss Mallory, what a HOOT!
    Love you all~
    Nama

    ReplyDelete