Monday, April 2, 2012

Just As Good As You Remember

I've been dealing with a nasty case of the stomach flu for the past few days and haven't been able to successfully eat anything without regret setting in immediately. Today when I started thinking about possibly trying to eat something, my stomach didn't oppose by making me gag just from the thought of food (though certain foods still do give me that icky feeling). So I went for a classic; Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup. It's always nice when you can rely on a classic to be just as good as you remember. For now I'll ignore the obscene amount of sodium that one can contains. I'm just happy that my stomach seems to be okay with it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you don't feel good Jackie, the soup is good for you, even the sodium is OK because you usually lose alot of natural salt with a tummy issue...you can buy low sodium now and no MSG if you watch their labels. Love & hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that you are not feeling well honey. I hope Miss Mallory is helping mama so mama can feel better soon. And Jody DOES know how to do most anything! I taught him! Don't let him tell you otherwise!!!! :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxxox

    ReplyDelete