Saturday, November 24, 2012

Aloha from Maui!

Guess what I'm doing right now? Sitting on a couch in Maui with my feet up while listening to the ocean waves crash along the shore; a shore that is probably only 40 feet away from the couch that my butt is comfortably planted on. And it is so awesome. It's like a real-life version of the sound machine that we turn on in our room at home to fall asleep at night. I love Maui. I miss my little girl like crazy and I can't stop thinking about her, and I cried as soon as we pulled out of the driveway and still tear up when I start thinking about how much I miss her. However, I'm in Maui right now and I am thoroughly going to enjoy myself while we're here; taking advantage of the time that we have to ourselves to do whatever we want, whenever we want - no responsibilities at all. Well, not at all but you know what I mean. So get ready to read about our adventures while we're here because now that I actually have the distraction-free time to blog, I will. Aloha from Maui!

Taken from our condo porch

No comments:

Post a Comment