Friday, November 30, 2012

Hold Please

It figures that once I actually have the time to blog, something else happens that makes me realize I don't have control 100 percent of the time even if I am on vacation. I had planned on sharing each day of our trip in Maui but as I went to post the second day's activities, I received an error message. Apparently I have already reached my free maximum capacity of picture storage which means that if I want to keep going, I'll need to pay a monthly fee. I get it, nothing in life is completely free. There are usually limitations or restrictions or fine print rules that you have to jump through. Either way, it has momentarily stopped me in my tracks from being able to post with pictures, and we all know that posts without pictures is boring - like homework. So hold please while I figure out the best plan to choose for moving forward with The Jenkins Chronicles so we can continue to enjoy the moments that I like to share with you all.

1 comment:

  1. I got the same error message last week too! So frustrating! I am using photo bucket (hello 2008!) and using the html code inserted into the body of the blog. One extra step and super annoying...but I refuse to pay!

    ReplyDelete