Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Updated Family Pictures

Now that we're a family of four it was time to get some updated professional pictures taken. So a couple of weekends ago we met up with my friend Kate of Platinum Photography to have our holiday pictures taken. This past Monday, I reunited with her to go over the pictures she took and pick out the one we wanted to use for the 16" x 24" canvas. It's included in our session package and I'm super excited because I've never actually ordered photo canvases before. I love them but they can be quite pricy, otherwise my walls would be littered with them.

Yesterday afternoon I was able to get both kids down for their afternoon nap at the same time, so I sat down and focused my attention on getting our Christmas cards ordered. I had snagged a Groupon deal a few weeks ago for Zazzle so I just had to go design the one I wanted. It took longer than I thought it would because I had a hard time choosing which template to use. I love sending (and receiving!) Christmas cards and I'm so glad I was able to get those knocked off my to-do list. Now I just have to hope I can get them addressed and mailed as quickly as I ordered them.

Here are some of my favorite pictures that were captured that I wanted to share.




















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Jac and jody! I took some of my favorites, Happy Thanksgiving, We hope to have some fun family time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful pics, looks so great to see a family of four! Can't wait to copy some and share. Missed you all at Thanksgiving, looking forward to seeing you soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete