Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm Loving It!

A blogger friend of mine recently opened an Etsy shop called Violet Alice - named after her adorable little girl - and as soon as I saw her darling items, I knew I had to get something for Mallory's six month photo session with Katie this weekend. While her hair has started to fill in more, it seems to be taking it's time to grow longer. So headbands help her look more girly. I still think that if I were to dress her in boys' clothing people would totally think she's a boy. In fact, I might test that theory. I sometimes dare myself to do things. Anyway, off subject.

So, Rachel makes these gorgeous headbands that are so beautiful I want to wear them. They have details about them that you never find with headbands in the chain stores. Even some of the baby boutique shops that I've been in don't have the kind of headbands Rachel makes. I highly recommend going to her shop if you're looking for something handmade and one-of-a-kind. I just received the one that I had her make for me, and I'm loving it! I already had a navy blue and white dress picked out for Mallory to wear so I asked Rachel to match it. I knew it would look good, but once I actually put it on Mallory, I love it even more. It's going to look amazing in the pictures; especially with her baby blues. Here's a sneak peek:



5 comments:

  1. OMG her eyes just pop with that darling headband. So FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blue eyes! It is GORGEOUS!! She does beautiful work, makes baby girl look like a true Miss Mallory Quinn...Love, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, I Love Rachel's stuff! Malllory looks adorable, can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks soooo good on her! Yay! Glad u guys love it, I can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that smile! xo We mis you all!

    ReplyDelete