Monday, June 6, 2011

May's Channeling Martha Moment

Well, it's already June and looking back at my May posts I notice that May's channeling Martha moment is missing. Huh, I have no idea why it's missing. Must be the gremlins in the world wide web that stole it. Okay, okay, that's not the truth. The truth is that I just didn't do one. And I don't mean that I forgot to write a post about the project, I literally mean that I didn't do a project from the May issue at all. And it wasn't because I didn't have time, it was because I didn't really care to spend the time or money on any of the projects. I guess even Martha Stewart and her team of miracle workers can't have perfect ideas every single month for me to try.

However, I think I might make it up this month. The June issue has at least three projects that I want to do and two of them are mandatory because Father's Day is coming up. But I won't be able to share those projects until after the holiday has passed because I don't want to ruin any surprises - let's just hope I remember to post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment