Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fun-Filled Family Outing

We took advantage of the President's Day holiday on Monday by going on a fun-filled family outing. Brookfields was our first stop for a hearty breakfast, then it was off to the Sacramento Zoo and Fairytale Town. I have fond memories of Fairytale Town, not just from when I was a kid but going there with Kaylee when she was younger as well. It's a great activity for kids and one that I too often forget about. I can't help but turn into a kid myself as soon as I walk under the Humpty Dumpty Bridge, even after all these years; minus the tantrums when I don't get my way.

We hit the Zoo first but didn't stay long as we knew the girls would have more fun at Fairytale Town. I went crazy with the camera hoping to capture as many smiles on Mallory's face as possible. While she still is more of a serious child, she has been all smiles lately so I was able to get A LOT of good photos.

Throwing crayons at breakfast

Dad's buddy

Not too sure about the giraffe



Loves to be on the shoulders



The first of many slides


Crooked Mile


Family pictures are hard to get now

LOVES slides










1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics of all of you! Everyone looks great, lots of fun had by all.Great Grandma is going to love these! Love You,Britt

    ReplyDelete