Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Last night while watching The Bachelor,  I made these heart-shaped treat holders to pass out to my female co-workers today. Even though I had plans to make these over a week ago, I procrastinated on buying the candy to put inside them until yesterday; bad idea. I went to two different stores and stared at empty shelves where the good candy used to be. So I improvised with single-serving Oreo Cakesters; delicious and perfectly portioned. Happy Valentine's Day!


3 comments:

  1. Cute... and a thoughtful idea. Single serving Oreo Cakesters sounds ok to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo Talented Mama! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really pretty Jackie! Did you make one for Nama & Mamaw???? You are SO talented daughter...I like to think it came from my side! Love you LOTS...Mom

    ReplyDelete