Friday, February 3, 2012

Not Good Enough

As most of you know Mallory has been a fan of Elmo ever since she was little, little. It was love at first sight back then, and continues to be the case to this day. She now knows how to say his name, "Momo," which is adorable and I need to try and get it on video.

Her fascination for the red, furry monster has somewhat turned into an obsession lately when it comes to what movies we play. Though we have a pretty diverse collection of Elmo DVDs, they are getting a little overplayed (according to the adults) with as often as Mallory asks to watch "Momo." So last night in my attempt to distract her while I made dinner, I decided to put on a Veggie Tales DVD that we haven't yet seen. Within the first five minutes she was already over it, bringing me an actual Elmo DVD and repeating his name to me until I finally gave in to her request to change the movie. Sorry Veggie Tales; you're just not good enough for Miss Mallory.





3 comments:

  1. I am soooooo touched by the fact she loves her Momo! I will try to find more fun things out there that are Momo related!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO GLAD she does not know about Barney!! Yes, over and over and over...that's life with a healthy toddler and she is getting more hair too, I love watching her play. Can't wait to watch Momo again Mallory! Veggie Tales will come soon enough for Mom. Love, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking to my blog! Your little one is so very sweet.

    ReplyDelete