Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Birthday Love for Jody

Because we were busy celebrating Brynn's birthday on Saturday, I made sure to show some extra birthday love for Jody on Sunday and then on Monday for his actual birthday. Sunday morning he received a fortune that revealed he would be showered with surprises by those he loves - with yummy donuts, artwork from Mallory, an "unexpected" family get-together, homemade birthday cake, cute picture texts from monster and Leo, and the biggest surprise of all, his favorite girls showing up at his work on Monday with balloons and cake. I know he appreciated every moment and that was exactly what I was going for. Happy Birthday my love!




 




2 comments:

  1. So happy Jody had such love'n from the fam and more importantly, his girls! Great job my loves! Love and miss you all~ nama

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to celebrate & honor Jody...Lots of love and yummies!XOXO-Mamaw

    ReplyDelete