Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Photo a Day August

It's the first of the month, and that means it's time for photo a day August. For those that noticed, the game for July was not completed correctly on my end. It was one of those months that started out nice and calm but quickly became overwhelming and stressful - sinus surgery and recovery took up a majority of my time followed by a week-long event at work with lots of overtime. So I apologize for my lack of motivation to participate and am hopeful that August will prove to be a better month overall. Plus, I'm now competing with a co-worker to see who takes better photos each day...nothing wrong with a little friendly competition to get your butt in gear! Oh, and for readers to be able to see the pictures I'm taking more clearly, I've moved the location from the left sidebar to an actual page. Just click on the tab underneath my header - much prettier than microscopic photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment