Monday, December 30, 2013

Big Mother is Watching

In my opinion, the coolest gift Nolan received for Christmas was a gift card to Amazon. Because it then purchased what I have been wanting ever since Mallory was an infant: a new baby monitor. With a recommendation from a mommy friend of mine I finally upgraded my awful, audio-monitor to an awesome, video-monitor. It arrived on Saturday and so far I'm not only loving this thing, I'm enamored by it. Being able to see Nolan sleeping is sooooo much better than just hearing him. I now understand why people spend the extra money to get the video monitor; it's worth every penny.

A big THANK YOU to the Griffith clan - couldn't have done it without you! It's one of those gifts that more than one person gets to benefit from, a 'two-for.' If you can't tell from the photo, the camera is fixed on Nolan sleeping in his Rock 'n Sleep. I've been trying to transition him to his crib full-time but don't seem to be having luck with it yet. Takes naps in the crib, but wakes up repeatedly during the nighttime. Kids can be so puzzling sometimes. Oh, and please pretend you don't see the hot pink nail polish stain on the couch. Kids will be kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment