Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Mallory's 'costume' wasn't exactly what I had originally thought in my head, but I didn't have a lot of free time to shop around. There was a cuter sleeper that I found at Babies 'R Us that was a black kitty cat, but by the time I got there to get it they were out of her size. So I settled for the batty somewhat jailbird looking one. Not my favorite but at least it was only $6. Next year Mallory will be much more fun to dress up anyway so I'll make sure to go all out then.
We went over to Bayside's Trunk or Treat with Steven, Jamie, and Kaylee. It was quite an event with carnival games, face painting, musical entertainment, food, bounce houses galore, and over 50 cars set up as candy stations to pass out to all of the trick or treaters. Definitely a spread that as a kid would be so much fun. Mallory slept the whole time until we were five minutes from home and then became hysterical in the car. We only had a handful of trick or treaters come by our house so now I have a huge bowl of delicious chocolate that I'd rather not have in the house. I was hoping to get some family photos tonight since we still don't have any with the three of us together, but Mallory wasn't in the mood. Even the photos that I was able to capture I had to be sneaky about. Oh well; we still had a great time.

Happy Halloween!




1 comment:

  1. Gosh...glad to see you and your family having fun! She is growing!!!! Can't wait to see her this Dec. I hope all three are getting some rest? xo

    ReplyDelete