Wednesday, May 16, 2012

31-Years-Young

It was my birthday today and I still had to go to work; which isn't really that big of a deal to me because when you're an adult and your birthday lands on a weekday, you go to work. The part about my work day that I didn't care for - because today was my birthday - was having to get up at 4:00am to be downtown for an actual conference. No hitting the snooze button even once this morning. Silver lining: I have Friday off for a belated birthday present to myself.

And even though I woke up super early and worked extra hard and it's barely 9:00pm and I'm practically hitting the sheets as I type this, I still had a really nice birthday. Filled with love, chocolate, surprises, family, sunshine, flowers, jewelry, and friends. Truly thankful. Happy 31-Years-Young to Me!

Surprises from the boss and hotel staff

Windblown hair


Chasing

Conquering

Saying cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment