Sunday, May 27, 2012

Who Needs a Spoon

It's no secret that Mallory is serious about food. And by serious I mean, feed her quickly when she's hungry and don't even think about eating in front of her unless you plan on sharing some. Sometimes I wonder how it's possible for such a little person to pack away so much. Then I look at her belly.

Mallory is usually very good about using her utensils when eating meals and is getting progressively better with forks. But when it comes to a food item that she absolutely loves, the utensil only slows her down from enjoying it faster. Case in point: Vanilla Greek yogurt. Who needs a spoon when your hands work much better?!





2 comments:

  1. Go Mallory! My fave:the 2 fisted approach! I guess it is time for a real spoon, this is serious stuff ya' know...Love, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mamaw just realized Mallory is getting her facial at the same time as her nourishment, GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete