Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bath Time Dance Parties

Bath time with Mal has progressively become a responsibility that she no longer minds*. For a long time, she HATED bath time. I can clearly remember nights where she would cry and whine through the whole thing. In my attempt to drown out her cries I started bringing my iPod in with us, streaming dance music on Pandora. And since she is my daughter and loves dance music, she now has become my entertainment during our bath time dance parties. You'll notice I still have an asterisk; that's because while she doesn't mind our time in the actual bath she still doesn't like drying off, lotion, and putting pj's on. I love our dance parties though!

P.S. These are taken with my new Canon SLR camera - I am so loving this camera!





1 comment:

  1. Great quality pics and I love the new dancer in the tub! What a cutie! Love, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete