Saturday, June 9, 2012

It's Wedding Time!

I'm waiting on some new tunes to download onto my iPod - it's the last item on my wedding planner to-do list before the sister-in-law's big day tomorrow morning. I'm so excited for her. And I can't help but say that I'm also excited to see how our...errr...I mean, her wedding turns out. As we all know I love weddings so any opportunity I have to be part of the planning for one, I am 100% there. And since Jamie is smart and understands the importance (and fun) of having a wedding planner, I was hired.

Although Jamie is technically Jody's sister, I claim her as my own. She was a great bride to work with and we had a lot of fun. I was glad that she decided to make a lot of decisions on her own and use me as a guide along the way. I'll be taking the lead starting tomorrow though as I step into my coordinator role. It's going to be a gorgeous day and she is going to be gorgeous bride. It's wedding time!

Packing up the car

1 comment:

  1. Your enthusiasm is contagious!! Weddings are a blast and I know all of you will have a great time...Blessings to Jamie & Steven for a beautiful day. You will do an awesome job Jackie, talent is your middle name! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete