Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Own Mini Session

The kids and I went for a walk this morning over to a nearby duck pond to say hello to the duckies. We didn't have any bread for them so they didn't stick around for very long. Next time we'll come better prepared. Though I thought I remember hearing once that you shouldn't feed birds bread because it can cause their bellies to get too big, but who listens to that kind of stuff. We're all guilty of eating things we shouldn't!

I took advantage of the beautiful lighting while we were outside and took some photos of the kids. Since we can't afford to get professional ones done all the time, I need to get out there and do it myself. I love the way that these turned out. Toot! Toot! - that's me tooting my own horn on this one.











1 comment:

  1. These are really good, Jackie, I'm proud of your ability to capture these two, especially those "hug"photos! xoxo

    ReplyDelete