Sunday, January 19, 2014

Report Card

We've been "crying it out" the past two nights now. Nolan doesn't seem to be taking to my change in the nighttime customer service very well. And even as tired as he gets, he still will fight it. If only kids could learn the value of sleep at an earlier age; we would all win that way. There would be a whole lot less crying that's for sure.

Thankfully Mallory has been able to sleep through most of it. She woke up once last night but went straight back to sleep after I tucked her in again. I wish my ears could tune out Nolan's cries that well. Even with the baby monitor sound off and the sound machine on I could still hear him - mother's ears I guess. Crazy too because now I swear all I hear is the faint cry of my son. Even when he's right in front of me.

Here's a snapshot of little man when I checked on him this morning. I saw him flailing around throughout the night so it doesn't surprise me he ended up like this. I'm sure he put up a good fight, but it looks like the crib bumper won.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nolan, Mamaw sees you are quite the "all-nighter"! You are a big guy now, time to claim that room as the Man Cave...praying for you to get some long term sleep hours...Love you little guy

    ReplyDelete