Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Spread the News, I'm in Business

My previous post was a picture of a package that I received in the mail on Monday that put a childlike smile on my face with the promise to fill you in later. Well, that package was from a fantastic company called MOO and inside were business cards that I designed. Business cards for me to start promoting the Wedding & Event Planning that I have been doing on the side for family and friends. Most people know that my day job is a Conference Planner at CSUS. What some might not realize is that I also plan weddings and events on the side which I absolutely love. With three weddings and multiple events under my belt, and two weddings in the making for this year so far, I decided that it was time for me to take the next step and order business cards. If I want more people to know that I can help them with their wedding and/or events then business cards are a must for me to start handing out.


Up until now I've relied on word of mouth to let others know that I plan weddings and events. And I can thankfully say that it has worked out quite well for me. But even I know that I can't solely rely on word of mouth if I want to really take my planning to the next level. And although I don't have immediate plans for my side business to turn into a full time gig any time soon, I would like to start getting more clients to work with and in order to do that I need to promote myself more. It took me a few days of playing around on the MOO website to decide on the design that I chose for my business cards and though they are somewhat plain, I'm really happy with the way that they turned out.

So without further ado, I am excited to share my business cards with you and anyone else who might be interested! If you or anyone you know needs help planning their wedding or event, I would love to meet with you. Whether you need help planning the whole thing or just coordination the day of, I am at your service. Spread the news, I'm in business!
 

Jacqueline Jenkins
Wedding & Event Planner
(916) 662-5028
jacqueline.griffith@yahoo.com

Enjoy your event. Leave the stress to a professional.

1 comment:

  1. I won!
    Very excited for you! Also the thought of you having the freedom to be there for Miss Mallory is a blessing! We will be praying for business!!! xo

    ReplyDelete