Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Getting Better

Thankfully Mallory seems to be getting better with a couple of things today. Her fever is going down and isn't nearly as high as last night. She was able to sleep almost 12 hours, which is what I think helped her to wake up feeling better. Her cough is still around so she'll see Dr. Randall on Friday for that. Still monitoring her temp to make sure it doesn't go up again.

The other thing she's getting better at is eating rice cereal. I was able to get her to swallow at least 15 spoonfuls today. She still isn't a huge fan of the taste - as you'll see in the video - but I'm glad she's at least swallowing more than she used to. I sweeten it a little with applesauce otherwise she won't eat it at all. I think I'll mix in sweet potatoes next time to see how she reacts to vegetables.


2 comments:

  1. Hi from Mamaw..thank you Jackie for taking good care of our precious Mallory, I was praying for her late last night when I saw your post. What blessing to see her doing better and eating too! Yes! Thank you Jesus. The prayers continue for all of you, I love you so much and miss you too, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Mamaw! Thank you Jesus for helping miss Mallory back to good health! Love and miss you all! Thanks again for the video!!!! We love them! xo

    ReplyDelete