Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Poor Miss Mallory

Poor Mallory. Not only has she been dealing with a nagging, croupy cough for the past week, she now has a fever of 101.4 which is the highest temperature she's ever had. I didn't really think much of her cough because she is completely fine otherwise and it seems to only be bad on the days she is extra congested. I am monitoring it and helping to relieve her congestion as much as possible; humidifier at night, using the bulb at bath time to suck the snot out of her, elevating her mattress a little. It's not getting any better so I ironically called the doctor this morning to make an appointment for him to see her for her cough. Then I come home from work and she has a fever all of the sudden? Poor Miss Mallory. I'll now be monitoring her fever. If it doesn't go down soon that appointment I made this morning will need to be adjusted. I hate when she's sick. It can turn scary so quickly when they're this little and vulnerable.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Miss Mallory! Nama and Papa are blowing kisses your way to make the germs go bye bye! We love you little one! God Bless you and watch over you and keep you safe! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete