Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday; Happy Birthday Mom! I won't embarrass her by revealing her age publicly, though if I were her I'd be ecstatic to get the discounts that come along with 'senior citizen' status. Wait, that's sort of revealing her age huh?!

I need to make up for the fact that I didn't get a birthday card in the mail in time for her to get it today. I did send a cute eCard her way at least. I also figure that by posting this adorable picture of Mallory with her Mamaw, I can score some additional brownie points. Is it working yet mom? We love you and hope you have (had) a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

  1. It works for me!! Thank you for the card,skype call from Miss Mallory, and a blog too...made my day complete after a dinner with my favorite hubby, Tom!See you Saturday...Love you all, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Britt!!!! I feel terrible to call yesterday and talk, with out saying the one thing I meant to say. I guess I am getting old!!!! ): I bet you and Miss Mallory had a grand time celebrating together! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete