Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Birthday Monster

So unfortunately I had to leave early this morning to travel for an event, which means that I was only able to spend less than an hour with my birthday monster before heading to the airport. I was able snag a couple pics of the birthday girl as she was eating her breakfast, though it was early and she wasn't in the mood to pose for the camera. And when I started singing "Happy Birthday" to her, she cut me off and told me, "No mommy." That's my 2-year old!


2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Day to my favorite grandbaby girl, so big today...2 years old! And the cutest little button I know...but growing up too fast! XOXO Mamaw & Papa Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beauty! I love her confidence to correct you on her birthday number! Papa and I skyped last night to sing happy birthday to her wearing my mini mouse ears, she liked that. And we also talked jamba juice talk and she was totally engaged in the conversation. What a HOOT! Sorry that you are traveling again Love! Think and chant, Maui......Maui.......Maui...... xo

    ReplyDelete