Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 32 this year. I'm not one of those people that is bothered by turning another year older because I feel like with each year life gets better and better. However, I am at the age now where when people ask me how old I'll be turning, I have to think about it for a second because I've forgotten.

Today was a great day for me. I didn't have to deal with any morning sickness when I woke up, which was a welcome change - thanks for the present Nolan! After getting ready, Mallory and I headed over to the Outlets so I could attempt to find an outfit for my upcoming maternity photo session. I got lucky and was able to find a dress I liked rather quickly; plus I was able to find one for Mallory to complement the one I found for me - thanks shopping spirits! At nap time when I had the unfortunate task of tearing away Mallory from the iPad and she didn't give me a hard time at all, I almost had to question if she was truly my daughter - thanks monster! And most importantly, I got to enjoy a really yummy treat this evening that I haven't had since the birthday that I was pregnant with Mallory: a Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake - thanks husband! Add in all the extended love and wishes that I received from those via phone, text, mail, email, and Facebook, I'd say that today was a great birthday indeed - thanks ya'll!


1 comment:

  1. Perfect day for a perfect daughter! 32 years ago you were God's gift to me, blessed me forever, I love you.

    ReplyDelete