Sunday, May 26, 2013

Updated Reading Nook

With Mallory's peaking interest in reading books I decided to finally get her a proper bookshelf. We were previously using a basket but with our book collection growing more and more, the basket just wasn't cutting it anymore. Now she has lots of space to store her books and it makes her reading area feel more grown up too. She had fun taking the lead in stacking all her books up onto the shelves and of course proceeded to read (and have me read) almost all the books as we were putting them away.





2 comments:

  1. Jackie, you are such a great Mommy, it looks great in her room and she is so happy with her own reading area. I see her "organinizing" her new shelf and know she is surely your daughter!I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jac! Great idea, but you mostly do. Are you going to sell the ladder? I might be able to use that in our kiddo zone? Have a great 3 day weekend you 4! xo

    ReplyDelete