Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jamba Reward

Errands are always more fun when you get a reward for being good. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I'm one of those parents who use rewards with my child. Not all the time of course. But I do pull that card out if I feel like I need it to prevent a tantrum when we're in public, or even sometimes just to get the girl out the door to go somewhere. She takes FOREVER to leave the house; even if it's somewhere she really wants to go. Lucky for monster, today's errands were next to a Jamba Juice so that was her treat at the end. Plus we got to partake in the amazing weather by sitting outside.






1 comment:

  1. Great pics Jackie, what a beautiful blessing seeing you all together, makes me count mine. I think those 2 little noses look the same! XOXO

    ReplyDelete