Thursday, October 10, 2013

Mallory: Three Years

Monster number one turned three years old today - Happy Birthday Miss Mallory! Crazy how quickly time flies by and yet at the same time, I clearly remember moments where I felt like time was standing still. These past three years with my monster have been some of the best years of my life, and also some of the hardest. She has taught me so much about myself and life in general. I love this beautiful, smart, and full-of-personality little girl with all of my heart and I look forward to seeing how much more she grows during this third year.

My mom is in town for a visit and to help celebrate the birthday monster. Today we spoiled her a little more than usual with love, shopping, and lots of sugar. Between lollipops and Tootsie Rolls and then ending the day with a cupcake, she was sugared-out and bouncing around like Tigger from Winnie-the-Pooh. And even though the extra sugar brought on moments of meltdowns throughout the day, it was all worth it to see her dazzling smile and face light up each time she received a birthday treat. Good thing we have a day to recover before her birthday party where we get to do the sugar all over again!



She wanted to wear her Halloween costume all day


1 comment:

  1. Mallory you are so beautiful and I cherish the times we had together this week, you are a real princess to Mamaw! And Mommy and Nolan too, great memories and a Happy Birthday party, God is good. Thank you to Ted & Kim for sharing their "retreat"...love all of you.

    ReplyDelete