Sunday, May 1, 2011

No Wonder

The other day we finally saw Mallory's first tooth. It had just broken the surface of her gums and felt like a little dagger when you ran your finger across it. And ever since seeing it that day I've been attempting to catch a picture of it. Much harder than I thought it would be to do. However, today I succeeded in getting a good shot while Jody and Mallory were playing. When I went back to see if the picture I had taken was going to be clear enough, I noticed it wasn't just one tooth anymore, it was two. Geesh. That second one came in quick. No wonder why little girl has been a bit antsy lately. But she's been such a trooper considering she's dealing with both coming in at the same time. Love her.



1 comment:

  1. Burbles is always so happy, even with two teeth coming in! Go Mallory! She is a trooper, just like her Mommy! xo

    ReplyDelete