Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Seven Months

I'm really bummed that my original post was somehow deleted from my blog. Blogger was having updating issues and unfortunately I was in the group of people whose stuff was lost. Lame. So I'm going to summarize what I wrote so I can have it to reflect later in Mallory's life.

At seven months old Mallory has gone through some big changes. She has two teeth that sprouted up out of nowhere. They caused her to be a grouch leading up to them breaking through the gums, but she's much better now. She loves to stand; all of the time. When we prop her up on the ottoman she goes nuts with excitement. Though I originally stated that she doesn't seem to want anything to do with learning how to crawl, I might have to take that one back. The other morning she was on her tummy and it looked like she was literally about to start crawling. I would rather her crawl first than walk so I hope her new found interest continues. She totally dislikes her changing table. It used to be a place to play but now it's more like a place to become frustrated. She kicks, and twists, and screams. Good thing she's not a boy otherwise there would be pee all over the wall. She cuddles with me, especially at night and I melt every time. After her last bottle I rock her in the chair until she passes out on my chest. This little girl continues to put a smile on my face and in my heart!





2 comments:

  1. Wow Jac she seems to be busy like here mama! She doesn't want to be held down for changing because she has things to do! When she screams, she is simply telling you both that "can't you guys go faster"? She has her little thoughts and wants. She is learning that she is different and apart from others! She is really developing fast for 7 months! She does come from very smart parents! Her IQ is likely high! She is beautiful! I miss her so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that smile, warms my heart...she is such a happy, healthy baby girl...thank you Jesus for such a good Mommy & Daddy for my favorite grandbaby girl. Hugs & kisses to you Mallory....Love, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete