Saturday, May 28, 2011

Six Month Photos

They're here. Mallory's six month photos from her session last month. And I LOVE them! No surprise there considering Katie of Platinum Photography took them for us again. Even though I know how good she is, I still am in awe of her work once I actually get to see all of the pictures. I am so glad that I have the opportunity to get photos like these done because I know that I will forever cherish these pictures. I have downloaded all 116 photos (yes, that many) onto my Shutterfly Share account. Take a peek; they'll make you smile, guaranteed. Here are some of my faves:






2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful work! It helps when the subjects are also beautiful! :) May I make an order? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are to cherished forever as a reminder of a beautiful family growing in God's plan for their lives! You all look so loving of each other and Katie is a great photo girl (don't look Sis, you're still #1 in my book!)..Oh, what a cute baby girl!Love, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete