Sunday, March 10, 2013

Adapting to the Position

Well, this was my first week on the new job - full-time, stay-at-home mom. I'm pretty sure the new boss - aka monster - thinks that I'm adjusting quite nicely. I didn't worry too much about tackling the 'never-ending list of items/chores/crafts/errands' and instead focused on getting used to our new routine of just the two of us. I've got plenty of time to concentrate on those lists. For our first week together we just had a great time going with the flow of things.

Being dramatic while eating our lunch

Tickle monster

Being cool in her sunglasses

Trying out pigtails

Loves to wear my shoes

Very stylish

Lunch at dad's new office

Being chased never gets old

2 comments:

  1. One word: Perfect! Love the pigtails and the shoes, relax and take in God's blessings to my two favorite girls...Love Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special time this is for you all! Enjoy every second of it as it will go by way too quickly.

    ReplyDelete