Monday, March 18, 2013

Toddler Chat

Sometimes my conversations with Mallory can be quite comical. You know, those moments that remind you of the saying, "Kids say the darndest things" and that entertaining Bill Cosby TV show. This morning's chat was about breakfast.

Me: "Mallory, what would you like for breakfast?"
Mallory: "Eggs please."
Me: "Okay I'll make you some scrambled eggs."
Mallory: "No, I don't want scrambled eggs!"
Me: "Well then what do you want?"
Mallory: "I want mermaid eggs."

So I made her some mermaid eggs. They look a lot like scrambled eggs to me, but to her they're way yummier. I love that kids allow you to pretend again. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! And a very Happy Birthday to my BIL Steven, who is finally turning 30!


3 comments:

  1. God is awesome...3 blessings are in this. 1 you are experiencing a beautiful moment as a Mom, 2 Mallory is growing up as God intended, 3 you both are allowing me to rekindle memories of the joys of motherhood...just don't get any better! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It is such a blessing to be a parent! She is growing up so quickly. We are so thankful to finally be close enough to be apart of her world! Nama and Papa love you Miss Mallory! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. At Christmas, we had Jingle Bell Rock Ice Cream. It was better!

    ReplyDelete